I am a web3 communications and content writer with over 10 years of professional experience in the high tech industry. I have helped a number of web2 SaaS and tech companies tell their stories through blog articles, customer case stories and white papers. As a pseudonymous content creator in the blockchain space, I’ve produced a number of educational articles, landing page copy and thought leadership pieces and have assisted some projects with crisis communications. My web3 work has been cited in the Harvard Business Journal and the a16z Crypto Blog. Below are some of my favorite pieces to date—please note that all professional pieces are professionally copyedited, while this blog is often shot from the hip.
- Blitmap’s Nifty Newsletter. I created this community-run bulletin to highlight news and derivative projects around Dom Hofmann’s famous CC0 project. From the ten issues I’ve created to date, my favorite piece was my interview Hofmann and Sup, Inc. co-founder Totally on the occasion of Blitmap’s one-year anniversary. All Nifty Newsletters are published on the Blitmap Mirror account.
- Web3’s Unruggable API. I collaborated with threepwave, creator of Crypts and Caverns, to advocate for web3 as a means of empowering developers to code on top of services without having to ask permission or fear getting rate-limited.
- Blitwear Landing Page. After connecting with founder Gwan Yip of Core3D, I became an informal advisor to the phygital (a physical plus digital) Blitwear project. To promote the launch, I helped write much of the landing page and FAQ section.
- Provenance and Permanence: Why On-Chain Art Matters. I wrote this piece when I realized that the blockchain was not just a ledger, but a medium in itself.
- Primer on NFT Security and Securing Your Crypto Wallet. After seeing a number of individuals in web3 compromised in the summer of 2021, I created this piece to help educate newcomers to the space on the best security practices.
If you are looking to take your web3 communications to the next level, I would love to find out how I might help you with your project! Please feel free to reach out over Twitter or by email!